Sunday 28 December 2008

A Little Bit Off Track!!

First of all I havent updated my last weigh in, which was on Tuesday 23rd December. I lost 0.5 lb. I was pleased with this because a) it was 2 days earlier than normal weigh in and b) i'd been eating properly after being ill the last week so thought i might have gained.

My plan for Christmas was:- Christmas Day off - totally angelic the rest of the time.

Well, my halo slipped!

Christmas Eve was going well, until i finished work and thoguht "what the hell, its Christmas!". Proceeded to a new Indian takeaway, dangerously within walking distance. Meat samosas, onion bhajis and poppadums with chutney followed by chicken korma, pilau rice and a chapatti. Mmmmm, but bang goes my Christmas plans!

Christmas Day - not one but TWO bacon butties (with marg and red sauce and on Warbies Toastie), then full Christmas dinner, oh wow it was good! Didnt finish it there was that muc - but still managed a whole bowlful of sherry trifle. Then i started on the Roses/Quality Street and i havent even mentioned the wine yet! All of this i'm not bothered about as i promised myself the day off anyway!

Boxing Day - back on track, or so i thought! Went to the panto (Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs), with Stu Francis (again!). I was really good all day, then went back to my mums for turkey and chips!! This isnt too bad, but had a few slices of bread with good old butter on and lots of tommy sauce! Then i had a chocolate, and another, and another and on and on! When we got home i hadnt satisfied the chocolate need and opened a large bos of dairy milk chocs and proceeded to chomp away. Bleurgh, i felt ill!

Yesterday morning, i grabbed my halo from squashed at the back of the couch, polished it and straightened it and plonked it back where it belongs! Back on track now and feeling healthier for it! Fingers crossed that the damage will have been reversed by next weigh in on 8th Jan!

My plan for next Christmas is to have some pictures taken with the kids as i avoided cameras like the plague still this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment