Wednesday 31 December 2008

The Last Post of 2008!





Had an unofficial weigh in last night and this morning. Last night went to my mums and weighed in at 20st 7 lbs (ish but my eyesight not so good!), which means a 1.5lb loss. As i didnt trust my eyes or the scales - and i prefer to see it in digital i have been to Boots this morning and weighed in again. So glad i did!! Weight was 20st 6lbs, meaning a 2.5lb loss. Yay! So that is now 29lbs lost and i have got past the 2 stone mark (albeit unofficially until next weigh in!)



As this is the last post of 2008, i thought i'd write a little about what i have acheived and what i would like to achieve! I gave up smoking 3 years ago, but havent really congratulated myself on this before now and it deserves a mention! Also i was taking strong antidepressants for 4 years following the birth of my youngest son, and i managed to stop taking these this year (since August) and i'm still feeling good!


Obviously i'm pleased to be ending the year on a high with my weight loss, but i'm still heavier now than i was at the start of the year - this will not be the case next year as i'm hoping to be closer to my goal weight!



My first target is to get to my 10% loss, which i am hoping to acheive very soon in the new year - i only have another 3lbs to go! My next target is to lose 50lbs by my 31st birthday in March - a 50lb certificate would be a great birthday present, plus i'd love to have some pics taken with the kids this time.




Wishing all a very happy new year and a happy and healthy 2009. Good luck to all on their journeys



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year
    Heres to a 2009 where we hit goal :)
    Paul
    x

    ReplyDelete