Monday 5 October 2009

Measurements & Weigh In

I've just measured myself for the first time in ages! Im very pleased to report that other than 4 inches i have gained around my belly/bump all other measurements are the same as when i last measured before finding out I was pregnant!! Woo! And my belly is still 3.5 inches smaller than when i first measured after joining weightwatchers - and i'd already lost a stone by then! This is quiet shocking to think that i was bigger than someone 9 months pregnant, and spurs me on to be rejoining once im allowed to!

I also got weighed last Friday - still 18st 11lbs - so no gain since last weigh in 2 weeks ago and still less than when i got pregnant. I know this has a lot to do with all the sickness coming back again, but im hoping to be lighter than i have been in a long time once this bambino is born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment