Thursday 13 December 2012

Holy S#!t!

Ha ha, sorry, but that sums up exactly what I thought when I stood on the scales tonight!  I've lost another 6 lbs this week!  That's 19.5 lbs in 3 weeks.  Wow!  I'm starting to wonder if my limbs are falling off in my sleep or something!

I didn't stick exactly to plan on Friday and Saturday as was feeling very ill, with flu like symptoms, but it wasn't full blown flu as I could move about!  But I have been sticking to it the rest of the time.  Even ordering in takeaways on a Friday for the family, while still being good myself!  I am going to treat myself to a chinese tomorrow night though, think I've earned a chicken chow mein!

3 comments:

  1. Jolly well done to you!! thats an amazing amount to lose in a short three weeks, whatever you are doing, it does seem to be working... sorry that you have had a nasty bout of flu, hope its getting better now... but hugs from across the counties, janzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo bravo! Yes hugs from the other side of the world as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing well done Gemma! What are your secrets! I started at almost the same time as you and would LOVE those kind of loses! Huge congratulations, I bet you are feeling amazing being back on track x

    ReplyDelete