Thursday 20 December 2012

Weigh In No 4

Been to group tonight and have lost another pound.  Am really quite chuffed with that, as its the time of the month so have been feeling bloated all week.  I also treated myself to a chinese last week, had chicken chow mein, which is ok on SW as its noodles and chicken, but I also had prawn toast.  Have learnt my lesson there, I didn't need the prawn toast, but crammed it in anyway, and left myself feeling sick and horrible for the rest of the night.

I also had my works Xmas lunch yesterday, which was a 3 course meal, so to have still lost a pound i'm happy.  (I had soup of the day which was broccoli, risotto with ham, peppers & onions, and tiramisu for pudding, which was worth having.  It tasted so good, food tastes so much better when you wait and look forward to it, rather than having it all the time (I ate cakes by the packet before SW - 2 cream cakes wouldn't last long with me!)

My friend Catherine, who comes with me, lost 4lbs this week, so 12.5 in total.  I think we've both done fabulously well.  When we joined just 4 weeks ago, I was going to set a target of losing a stone before Xmas but thought that would be too big a target, but i've smashed that by 6.5 lbs :))

1 comment:

  1. Great result Gem I wish you a very happy 2013 with lots more successes. Go you!

    ReplyDelete