Thursday 21 March 2013

Weekly Round Up!

I've had a good week this week, have stuck to the plan and exercised too.  I had two takeaways on Fri and Sat night though, but both were inside my syns allowance so I wasn't too worried.

I went to the gym on Sunday - managed 8 minutes or so on the cross trainer (I do not like that machine!), and 30 mins on the treadmill, walking at a steady pace, with a few inclines too.

I went back to the gym on Monday, despite very achy legs and telling anyone who would listen (and probably a few who didn't listen) that I wasn't going.  But, when I signed up I promised to go every Monday so go I did.

Today at work, it was a leaving do, and there were cupcakes, chocolate gateau, carrot cake, doritos, pringles, dips, mini rolls - allsorts really, and I sat and ate my fruit and yoghurt while everyone tucked in!  Very pleased with myself!  I've also bought goodies to take in tomorrow for my birthday, but I won't be having any.  I will though, be having some of my birthday cake that my mum has made me (nothing beats my mum's cakes!), and having an uncounted chinese takeaway tomorrow night.  Then back on it 100% from Saturday.

I lost 2 lbs this week, so got to my 3 stone target before my birthday, just!!  So in my 9 week challenge to lose 18 lbs, I have lost 4 lbs, and have 14 lbs to go (7 weeks left)

Woop!

1 comment: