Monday 30 March 2009

Been A Lazy Blogger!

I havent posted for over a week, deary me! One of the main reasons is that I am no longer weighing in on a Thursday at Weightwatchers - i have been kicked out and am not allowed to go any more :(

Over the next few months i'll be growing my belly back again (but hopefully nowhere else), cos im pregnant! Im only very early (about 6/7 weeks), so a long way to go yet.

So as i said above i am not allowed to be a member of WW anymore, but i know the plan now so i have no excuse for not sticking to it - apart from the sickness of course! I have been feeling sick in the mornings for nearly a week now, and today has been horrible! I felt a little bit sick this morning and it has got worse as the day has gone on :(

I made myself boiled rice and piri piri chicken for tea, sat down to eat and couldnt face it - so ended up with abowl of sultana bran instead! Think i may be living off cereals for the forseeable future if this carries on!!

I'll still be getting weighed as i dont want to gain loads of weight and have to loose it all again afterwards! And i'll be keeping my blog and still following everyone elses xx

4 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news, congratulations! Keep us updated with how you get on and lets see some pics as your belly grows too - what a great place to keep a record!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you!!! Your life is about to make the best turn and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemma. You are a star and I have no doubt that you will be absolutly fine........if you need it........have it!!

    Look forward to seeing you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge congratulations!


    Please please keep blogging and checking on your weight with us! I just let it go and gained another 5 stone! Use me as a cautionary tale LOL!

    I love hearing about pregnancy stuff!

    Big hug!

    Janine x x x

    ReplyDelete