Thursday 8 April 2010

My Week!

I havent been around much this week, ive been busy trying to get the house into some sort of order! Not easy with my tribe around!

Over Easter I allowed myself a creme egg (3.5 pts) but froze it to make it last longer! The chocolate was fine but the gooey inside was a bit weird! For Easter I got a malteaser bunny (also 3.5 pts). Oh My - they should be taken off the shelves immediately! Oh they are just stunningly gorgeous! Its a good job I only had one in the house or I could have easily binged! I bought 2 for my mum and she ate them both at once!

Ive been active this week, but not in the walking sense, ive been decluttering, tidying and cleaning. I also spent a couple of hours on the Wii but not as much as I'd have liked.

Ive had TOTM this week and usually gain a little arouind about then.

So to weigh in tonight and was expecting a small loss, STS or maybe even a gain due to TOTM, but i Lost 4lbs!! So pleased with myself!

Back to work on Monday, not looking forward to that at all, just cant see how im going to find the time to get anything done! Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma. Fantastic weight loss. You're doing great. Hope your first day at work wasn't too bad x

    ReplyDelete