Friday 25 June 2010

Weigh In And Other Bits

Weigh in yesterday - another 1.5lbs gone :) I should have got a silver 7 last week so i got it this week instead.

I've now lost 7st 9lbs, which is the same weight as my 10 year old daughter! Ive tried lifting her and cant shift her off the ground, so how i used to get around lugging all that weight with me I have no idea! Well i do - with difficulty and pain and breathlessness!

My mum lost another 2lbs this week, so has now lost 10lbs and is doing well!

I felt I had a really good week this week. I have been eating lots and lots more veg with my meals to bulk them out more. I still eat quite a lot of snack type things (ie WWers biscuits and things), which i want to get used to cutting out for when my points really drop. So im getting used to more veg! And i have to say enjoying it! Only thing is, my insides are like a wind turbine! OMG the farting!! Ive been tempted to move my desk into the corridor at work just in case, but so far i've managed not to let any escape while at work!! All the ass clenching must be firming my bum up a treat!

Ive also done a lot of walking this week, getting 10000+ on my pedometer in aerobic mode on 3 days! Ive been drinking water too, lots more than normal.

TOTM is looming so we'll see how that goes over the next week, and bring on another good week!!

1 comment: