Thursday 8 July 2010

Great Result!

Am very very pleased after weigh in this week! I've stuck to my points and been doing lots of walking again this week, and finally it paid off, after a few slow weeks! I lost 4lbs this week, so very very chuffed to pieces! Only half a pound to 8 stone gone now - woop woop!

On another, not so very happy note, i am not happy at all! Im supposed to be doing my 10k Race For Life this Saturday. An event I have been building up to and planning for 4 months. An event my husband knows all about and has heard about for the last 4 months. He's been told he HAS to work (which i dont believe a word of - I think he WANTS to work, something always comes up when im doing something for ME). So, i have no one to watch the children (ive asked everyone i can think of), therefore i can now not do my Race For Life. I am sooooooo upset its untrue.

There isnt just this issue, theres many many things that are winding me up about him at the moment. He really is so selfish, and i had to get some of it out before I scream, rant and rave.

No comments:

Post a Comment