Monday 5 July 2010

Ooooh Baby The Hips Dont Lie!

Ive just been belly dancing! ANd my hips wont be lying to me in the morning, in fact I think they're going to be shouting at me! Ooooh Im going to feel that in the morning!

I used to go belly dancing three years ago, whilst on one of my less successful stints at weightwatchers. I really enjoy it, i dont know why I stopped going. I took Olivia with me as I thought it would be good for us to have some mummy/daughter time together.

Two NSVs while i was there too! First one is that I didnt have to stop to catch my breath and guzzle water after the warm up! In fact i didnt have to stop all the way through. Second NSV isthat when doing the stretches I could do the standing on one leg holding your leg up stretch! I couldnt do this before as I couldnt reach my foot to hold it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment