Saturday 6 March 2010

My First Treat!

We went for a walk today, to my favourite walking place - Hollingworth Lake. We walked round twice, at a fastish pace as we had Elliot and Jake on their bikes, so I should have built up a fair few bonus points there!

And its a good job really! We stopped for a pub lunch at the end and i decided to have a treat - my first one since New Years Day! I had beef burger & chips (although i did give quite a few of my chips to Elliot so i wasnt totally bad!). I didnt share my New York cheesecake with anyone though - ooops! I really enjoyed it though, and wouldnt of had anything like that if i hadnt had the 3 or so mile walk first!

Ive just been to the shop and walked there too, so about a further mile!

I tried on my bridesmaid dress earlier - there'll be no more burgers or cheesecakes for me! I need to loose about 4 inches round my back and middle if im to get in it! 3 months and 4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment