Thursday 18 March 2010

Wooop Woooop!

Weigh in - lost 3lbs this week!! Im now 16st 8.5lbs. I feel great! Im wearing my engagement ring again and it fits nicely now! Wedding ring is getting a little slack!!

Its my birthday on Monday, but i have no elaborate plans so hopefully wont be a problem for next weeks weigh in!

Im going to Blackpool on Sunday to go on the Pleasure Beach with my friend and her man, and my hubby and the 2 oldest children. I hope to do lots of walking and make sensible choices food wise, so again im hoping not to sabotage myself!

FIngers crossed for next weigh in!

1 comment:

  1. That's over two stones since Kieron was born, fantastic!
    I can't wear either of my rings for now, and can't wait to get them resized - having to make do with my nan's wedding ring instead.
    Have fun at the Pleasure Beach.

    ReplyDelete