Thursday 6 May 2010

:D

Yay, lost another 2lbs this week! That could partly have something to do with me being ill part of the week I suppose! Its also TOTM though, so im really pleased with a 2lb loss! I have done lots more walking this week (apart from yeserday when i was in bed ALL day!) so that must have helped too.

Im well and truly in the 15s now, at 15st 10.5lbs. Im feeling really good about myself! I still cant take compliments though! I was told on Tuesday that im looking "too thin"! WHAT!! I felt like screaming, im still obese - how can i be too thin! People look at me like im daft when i say ive got over 4 stone to go! My clothes must be clever at hiding the "real me"!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow Gemma you're doing amazingly well! I need to know your secrets! What are you eating? How much exercise are you doing? I need help!!!
    Keep up the good work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gemma, you are doing really well, your latest picture looks fab. Keep up the good work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking FABULOUS Gemma! I am so in awe of people who have 'been there, done that/doing that'.

    ReplyDelete