Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bye Bye Plans!!

Well, my plans for this week are out the window! Waling walking and a bit more walking was the plan. I walked Saturday, walked a bit Sunday, walked some more Monday, today, halfway through my walk, ended up being struck down by the lurgy! Had a sore throat and headache when i woke this morning, now feel as though flu is kicking in big time :(

Ive had 9 points today and dont feel like any more!

I went today to meet up with some ladies from a pregnancy forum i joined when pregnant. We met up at Heaton Park and had a little picnic. I was having a good look round, as I have signed up to do a 10k Race For Life there in July. I think i'd better get some serious training in! Theres more hills than I remember!

Anyway, off to feel sorry for myself! Kieron isnt well at the moment so I have not a lot of chance of getting the rest I need! I think politicians would win many a vote if they brought in sick pay for mummies! Supplying an au pair would be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment