Saturday 29 May 2010

Hangover Cures!

I need some! I have a hangover after going to Helen's BBQ Hen Night last night. So much for not drinking! Had rather a few vodkas, with Diet lemonade - nice and low points. I only had 2 chicken legs and 2 mini sausage rolls to eat as well, so didnt do too badly! Lots of walking this week (if the rain pigs off!) to rectify the damage.

Anyway, as I said I need some low fat hangover cures! Obviously the "usual suspects" that used to work are out - ie McDonalds with a Extra Large full fat coke! Followed by at least 2 litres of coke! Or the other option is a big fat fully fried fry up! Golden syrup porridge oats just dont cut the mustard with hangovers!!

Only 13 more sleeps til THE WEDDING!! Yay, cant wait to show off my new figure in my lovely bridesmaid dress!!

1 comment:

  1. Hair of the dog! lol.

    Pop over to my blog hun, I've something for you to collect. xox

    ReplyDelete