Friday 20 August 2010

Weekly Round Up!

I havent been able to get here all week, ive been so busy and so tired!

Very important things first, weigh in - i lost 1/2 a pound. Am happy with that, its in the right direction, and after all the cough sweets and medicines i've been having I wasnt too sure how it would go.

I've had a very emotional week, kicked off by 2 weeks of not a lot of sleep. Which resulted in me having some sort of breakdown at work, through sheer exhaustion. I felt like I could no longer function! Anyway as the week has gone on i've gradually caught up on sleep and am feeling much better.

Something im very proud of this week is that I didnt comfort eat! I was feeling so down, and in the past would have binged on crap food. But my head wouldnt let me do it! I just thought to myself that if i did, I would feel 10 times worse afterwards. So I feel i've beaten a few food demons this week and am so proud of myself. Maybe, finally, just possibly, after all these years I have finally cracked it :)

On Thursday, it was getting on for 8.30 before i got chance to eat, and I have nothing in so i went out to get a kebab (a chicken one so wouldnt have been TOO bad!), but I walked past the kebab shop and bought a WW meal instead! Arent I good?! Main reason though is because me and hubby are going out for a meal tonight, for our anniversary, and i intend to eat whatever i feel like, no point counting tonight! We only have baby at home until Monday night, so should be a quiet weekend! Olivia and Elliot are off on holiday with their dad until next Friday and Jake has gone to Butlins with his Nanna and Grandad. Peace and quiet, ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment