Friday 18 February 2011

Food Today

Breakfast - 1 and half slices toast with peanut butter and banana (this was lovely, I cant believe i've never thought of having it before!!)
Lunch - jacket potato and beans, with salad (lettuce, cucumber, mixed peppers and red onion)
Dinner - chicken chow mein
Snacks - alpen light bar

I took Kieron to a soft play place today, it was fab, we had such a good time. I felt like i'd done a heck of a workout though, as once I showed Kieron the slide, we had to climb up and slide down over and over and over and over and over (you get what I mean!). I stopped counting after the 17th time! I should sleep tonight, am shattered!

1 comment:

  1. Gemma, you've done brilliant to turn it around these past few days.

    Are you enjoying the nice meals and the exercise? I find that if I ever have a bad few weeks, I find it pretty tough to get back on track but once I do, it gets easier and easier as each day goes by.

    ReplyDelete