Tuesday 5 April 2011

Ouch!!

The word for today is OUCH! Said every time I move!

I *think* I may have overdone the exercise just a little yesterday! I did the Fat Attack workout. Managed to complete it, and I remembered most of it, despite not having done it for probably 6 years! Just shows how often I used to do it! I used to rewind it and do it again at one time! Dont think i'm quite at that stage yet!

I then decided to have a half hour on the Wii Fit Plus, doing a few lunges and other exercises for legs and hips.

I then bought ea Active 2 for the Wii. It comes with a USB thingy to record all your stats, a heart rate monitor and a leg strap which enables the Wii to read your position. It's very similar to Biggest Loser, but I must admit I found it a lot better than Biggest Loser. I did workout number 1 last night (about 25 minutes high intensity), and then did Workout 2 this morning. I really struggled this morning though, due to my legs aching so much!

I also ordered Just Dance 2 for the Wii, so looking forward to that arriving :)

1 comment:

  1. The day after going to the gym are usually my 'Ouch' days.

    Good luck with ea Active 2. I heard from a few people that it's really good.

    ReplyDelete