Thursday 7 April 2011

Week 2 Weigh In

Weigh day again! Im sure it comes round quicker each week!! I lost half a pound this week.

Its a loss, and half a pound in the correct direction, and it means 9lbs over 2 weeks so all in all I know I should be happy...BUT!!...I exercised my behind off this week! I worked really hard, i've been on the Wii Fit every day, I did an exercise DVD, and i've also followed the ea active 2 planner, so I have done the 3 exercise routines it planned for me, plus one extra just for the hell of it! So, I was kind of hoping for a bit more than half a pound!

Never mind, I shall carry on and it will result in a fab loss next week (pretty please oh god of the weighing scales!!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I haven't been here for a while but you are looking amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said Gemma, you're heading in the right direction. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete