Saturday 24 January 2009

A Fun Time Had By All!


Well last night i was very brave and went roller skating at our local sports centre! I had so much fun. The pic is of me and my friend, Dawn. I managed to stay upright the whole time, although there were a couple of wobbly moments! I cant wait to go again!! Highly recommend it as a form of enjoyable exercise! I was shattered though very quickly, its very hard work!! The skating was followed by a few drinkies, well we had to walk past a few pubs on the way home - it'd be rude not to! Stayed in points though and must have earned a fair few activity points!
Just got back from the cinema with the kids. We watched Bedtime Stories, really enjoyed it. I somehow seemed to devour quite a lot of popcorn though - again its all pointed so no worries.
Going to spend tonight chillaxing! Feeling a bit delicate still after last nights escapades!

1 comment:

  1. Must be 25 years since i rollerskated
    i was pretty good at it too
    yet never quite got the hang of the ice though !!

    ReplyDelete