Thursday 26 February 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Lost 2.5lbs this week, so last weeks gain is gone.

Am struggling today, my auntie died this morning, we didnt know anything was wrong and then all of sudden we were told she had hours to live so its all a bit of a shock.

I was badly affected by my uncle dying 8 years ago, and i'm feeling just like i felt when he died, in fact i'm thinking more about him. I've never had bereavement councilling but i think i'm going to have to look into it, i'm obviously not as over him as i thought i was. When Ken died i turned to food in a big way, and ended up 9 stone heavier. I dont want to undo all my hard work, but at the moment i just want a pizza and onion rings, and chocolate and crisps and cream cakes and all the things i shouldnt be having.

Have bought some carrots and humous to try and stave off these cravings.

Night Night God Bless Geraldine. 17.03.50 - 26.02.09

2 comments:

  1. I feel for you. If you think you need help take it. I went through a similar thing a few years ago, I lost my job, and 2 relatives died within months of each other. I needed help and took it. Don't let your fear of putting on weight stop you from grieving, you need to grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news hun, my thoughts are with you and your family.

    Don't beat yourself up if you eat something you normally wouldn't but just remember that it's important to still look after yourself and your aunt and uncle would be extreamly proud of you for taking care of your body by loosing weight.

    Get as much support as you possibly can hun, be strong. xoxox

    ReplyDelete