Wednesday 6 January 2010

Still On It!!

Day 5 coming to a close and its going good still! I have stuck to points so far, although the exercise isnt going too well! We've been snowed in, pretty much like the rest of the country! So, not much (in fact make that none!) walking has been done. Ive missed doing Biggest Loser with having the kids at home all day, so not had chance! Put it on just now and it was a Yoga session, which i didnt fancy! So i've done 10 minutes step on the Wii Fit and im now going to watch an episode of Biggest Loser USA while eating french fries and drinking hot chocolate!

A couple of snow pics taken yesterday too!



Its highly unlikely there will be a class tomorrow evening, so it looks like i'll have to wait until next week for an official weigh in. I just weighed myself on the Wii though and was 18st 4lbs!!!! thats 5lbs less than Saturday! Woop woop! Im not taking it as gospel though as i'd prefer official weigh ins - but its going in the right direction and the Wii seems pleased with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, go you!!

    I am desperate to get a Wii. I'll have to save my pennies!

    We have snow here too, so the extent of the exercise was walking up to the shop to get groceries. Our class is cancelled also....bah!

    Hope baby is well, and behaving ;o)

    ReplyDelete