Friday 25 March 2011

Getting Back On It!

I went back to my normal meeting last night. I weighed in at 16 st 2 lbs, so ive gone up quite dramatically, but then I knew I had.

I've got myself a brand shiny new ticker for my blog! And ive got everything new at the meetings, its a brand new start for me. Ive even reregistered on WW website as a new user (Im now tiny'smrs, instead of gems 2008).

The subject at this weeks meeting was increasing activity levels. We were all given little challenges to do, so examples are:-
* to do an exercise DVD twice
* to do some energetic housework (glad I didnt get this one!)
* to use a piece of exercise equipment

I got "put some music on and have a good boogie". Nothing too difficult there!

1 comment:

  1. I'd have quit WW if I got the housework one! LOL

    ReplyDelete