Thursday 24 March 2011

Hello Again

I have quite clearly been MIA (missing in action), or non action as is the case. I once again spectacularly fell off the wagon.

I dont know what the damage is yet, but im going to go back to weightwatchers and find out. A friend died on Monday, ive know him for 15 years, but more recently we'd seen each other every week as we were both members at WW. He'd done very very well and had lost over 7 stone. He was so so happy, and he'd met someone special and anyone could see they were mental about each other. So sad that he's been taken so suddenly and when he was so happy. He was only 44. Its hearing about this that has made me determined to start living life again, starting with getting my ass back in gear and finally getting to my goal weight.

Im starting as a whole fresh new start at Weightwatchers, so fingers crossed :)

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend. It's such a young age too which makes it even more shocking.

    Good luck with the fresh start at WW. My fingers don't need to be crossed cos I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim. He was a member at my WW meeting too, so there were quite a few of us all fired up and ready to really give WW a go, he'd have been proud to be such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete